Deal Price: ₹188
You Save: ₹187 (50%)
Exclusive of all taxes
Product Features & Benefits:
• Does not corrode galvanized/zinc-coated steel or attack concrete
• Non-slumping; can be used in vertical and overhead joints
• Ease of application – ready to use as supplied
Applications: DOWSIL™ 688 Glazing and Cladding Sealant is designed for a wide range of glazing, weather sealing and professional caulking applications. It bonds to form a strong weatherproof seal on most common building materials.
• Excellent un-primed adhesion to most construction materials
• Temperature stability is between -20 to 120 °C
• In general, sealant requires curing time of 7-14 days.
Shelf Life: 12 months from the date of production
Storage: Store in cool, dry conditions below 30°C (86°F) in the original containers
Country Of Origin: South Korea
How to Use:
Handling precautions & Limitations :