- Purpose and Scope
- ‘Personal Information’ means any information that relates to a natural person which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the Company, is capable of identifying such person.
- ‘Sensitive Personal Data or Information’ of a person means such Personal Information which consists of information relating to:
financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- any detail relating to the above Clauses as provided to the Company for providing service; and
- any of the information received under any of the above Clauses by the Company for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise:
- Provided that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain will not be regarded as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
- Collection of information
- You may choose to provide us with Personal Information when you visit our Website. If you would prefer that we not collect any Personal Information from you, please do not provide us with any such information. We collect the following Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information:
Data being collected
Purpose of collection
Account creation, delivery of products
Delivery of products, account creation
Delivery of products, account creation, promotions, offers, feedback calls
Delivery of products, account creation, promotions, offers, feedback calls
Geo Location/ Pin Code
Account creation, Delivery of products
- You represent that the information or data you provide from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents to provide such information or data. Your providing the data/ information and the Company’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third -party agreement, laws, judgments, orders or decrees.
- In general, the visitors to the Website can access the Website’s home page and browse some areas of the Website, without disclosing any Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
- However, the Company tracks information provided by visitor’s browser, including the website the visitor came from (known as the referring URL), the type of browser used and other information that does not personally identify any visitor of the Website. This may include installation of cookies and collection of other session data.
- In addition, we may also collect demographic and other data for market research, advertising and promotional purposes.
- Use and Processing of data/ information
- Notwithstanding anything contained in clause 2 (i) above, the information collected by the Company may be used for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following:
1.dealing with requests, enquiries and complaints, customer services and related activities;
2.responding to your queries and fulfilling your requests for information regarding our products;
3.notifying you about our new products and sending you important information regarding our products;
4.assigning orders to the dealers, generation of invoice and making payments to the dealers;
5.creating of a user account on the Website;
6.legitimate business purposes; and
7.responding to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- our data/ information will be kept confidential to the maximum possible extent and in accordance with the provisions set out herein.
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If, your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information changes, you may correct or delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change wherever possible or by contacting us at [email protected] We will make good faith efforts to make the requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, we may, at our sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the services, products and the Website to you.
- If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services or wish to withdraw your consent, contact us at [email protected] . However, please note that withdrawal of consent will not be retrospective in nature and shall be applicable prospectively. In case you do not provide your information or consent for usage of Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information or subsequently withdraw your consent for usage of Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information so collected, we reserve the right to discontinue the services for which the said information was sought.
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active and as needed to provide you the services. We shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. After a period of time, your information may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide services effectively or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force.
- We do not publish Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
- Disclosure and transfer of your Personal Information (Including Sensitive Personal Data or Information)
- We may disclose/ transfer your Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Data or Information) to our partners, associates, service providers, dealers, sellers, manufacturers of the products being sold on the Website and third parties as necessary or appropriate:
1.to carry out services on the Company’s behalf under contract;
2. in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
3.to comply with any legal process whether local or foreign;
4.to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
6.when the Company, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary in order to protect its rights or the rights of others;
7.to protect our rights or property, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and
8.to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- The Company may also disclose or transfer the Sensitive Personal Data or Information, to another third party as a part of reorganization or a sale of the assets or business of the Company. Any third party to which the Company transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use such Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
- Information provider’s rights in relation to their Sensitive Personal Data or Information collected by the Company
- You may write to us at [email protected] to access, review, modify or correct your Sensitive Personal Data or Information or withdraw your consent to provide Sensitive Personal Data or Information. However, we are not responsible for the authenticity of the Sensitive Personal Data or Information provided by you.
- You agree and acknowledge that certain data or information may not be corrected or is prohibited to be modified as required under any applicable law, law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings. In respect to such data or information, the aforementioned rights will not be available.
- Security Practices and Procedures
- We use reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under the IT Act, and read with SPDI Rules, to safeguard and protect your Sensitive Personal Data or Information. You accept the inherent security implications of providing privacy to your information shared with us and you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Personal Information unless we have been grossly and wilfully negligent.
- We may enter into agreement(s) with third parties (in or outside of India) to store your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
- Grievance Redressal
Any discrepancies and grievances with respect to processing of Sensitive Personal Data or Information or any complaints in relation to the products shall be informed to the Grievance Officer as mentioned below:
Name : Shailendra Tanwar
Designation : Director
Email ID : [email protected]
Mobile : 9930134118
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are needed for the Website to work. They include, for example, the cookies that keep track of whether a visitor is logged in to the Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These let us recognize and count how many visitors we receive, and how they move around our Website. This helps us improve the Website, for example, so users can easily find what they are looking for.
- Targeting cookies: These record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Technologies That Allow Us to Customize Your Experience on Our Website
We use various technologies to collect information (such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request) about your visit to our Site and to enhance and customize your experience on our Site. For example, we may collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address identifying your computer or device and indicating your geographic region for statistical purposes. In some instances, we may use these technologies in combination with the personal information you provide on the Website. These technologies may provide a variety of information such as whether you have visited our Website before. They also may enable you to save your preferences.
Third Party Web Analytics Services
We may use third party web analytics services on this site or our mobile applications, such as those of Adobe Site Catalyst and/or Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyse how visitors use the site. The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the website. You may deactivate the ability of these analytics services to analyse your browsing activities on this site. To exercise your choice with respect to their collection of information on this site:
- For Adobe Site Catalyst, please click here.
- To disable the Google Analytics cookie and any other third-party web analytics service provider cookies, some browsers indicate when a cookie is being sent and allow you to decline cookies on a case-by-case basis.
If you are under 18 years of age, you may browse our Website. However, you may not provide personal information to us. For example, you cannot register. This Website is not designed for persons under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of 18 on the Website, we will delete the information from our records.